Assembly Speech for grades K-8
*Interactive assembly speech encompassing all areas of programming for grade specific ability awareness programming.
*Assembly speeches explain and illustrate concepts surrounding awareness and allow for children to directly interact with speaker.
Speech Topics (Sample)
“Shifting the Mindset: Disability to Ability”
“Tools, Innovation, Accessibility and Design”
“Kids with Disabilities Are Just Kids”
Grade Specific Programming
* Focusing on individual areas of disability in direct grade level activities and simulations with discussion
Areas of focus:
Wheelchairs, Sports Equipment
Hidden Disabilities (Autism, ADHD, ADD, Dyslexia)
Program Development and Consultation Services
*Consultation services to develop an area specific one, three and five day program within the school.
- School Needs Assessment of Social Awareness Surrounding Disability for current students
- Program Design and Consultation in All School or Grade Specific Programs
- Teacher In-Service Training
- Professional Learning Programs
- Parent and Volunteer Training
Please email me at Patty@EducatingOutsideTheLines.org or fill out this contact form. Thank you!